The aim of the course is to train Cabin Crew to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate on commercial air transportation and to obtain the Cabin Crew Licence with type rating on at least one aircraft.
- Aviation Indoctrination
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Passenger Psychology/Handling
- Safety Policies & Procedures
- Emergency Procedures
- Safety and Survival
- Emergency Equipment
- Aircraft specifics (B737-300/700/800)
- Hands-on practical drills
- Protective breathing equipment (PBE)/ automated external defilbrator (AED)/oxygen bottle
- Aviation First aid and Medicine
- Crew Resource Management
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Aviation Security
- Service Procedures
- Health and Beauty Therapy
- Computer Appreciation/Application
- Introduction to French Language
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Possession of Cabin Crew Basic Certificate.