To provide participant with necessary skills and experience through theoretical, practical and on-the-job training, launching them into a rewarding and exciting career in aircraft maintenance. The course satisfies the requirements for issuance of an ICAO Diploma and qualifies participants to obtain an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence (Avionics) issued by the Nigerian CAA. The course is approved by the Nigerian CAA.
- Aircraft Hardware, Materials & Processes
- Basic Aerodynamics& Weight & Balance
- Aviation Legislation & Organization
- of Civil Aviation
- Aircraft Landing Gear
- Aircraft Structure
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
- Aircraft Fuel System
- Fire Warning Protection & Control System
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Electronic Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Computer Systems & Microprocessor
- Cable Technology & Fibre Optics
- Power Conversion Methods
- Aircraft Lightening
- Aircraft Batteries
- DC Power Generation & Distribution
- AC Power Generation & Distribution
- Circuit Protection & Control Devices
- Airframe & Engine Electrical Systems
- Aircraft Instrument Element & Mechanism
- Pitot Static Instruments
- Gyroscopic Instruments
- Engine Instruments
- Electrical Measuring Instruments
- On-the-Job Training
Who Should Attend?
University or polytechnic graduates qualify for the programme
Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Candidate must possess at least BSc/B Eng/HND in Aircraft Technology, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent.