This course equips participants with the knowledge to function effectively as Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel in Aeronautical Telecommunications facilities.
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electronics Engineering
- Electric Circuit Theory
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Workshop Practice
- Technical/Engineering Drawing
- Navigational Aids and Radar concept
- Communication Equipment Maintenance and repairs
- Microprocessor and Computer Principles
- General Aviation Studies
- Digital Electronics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone with the prerequisite below
Minimum of 5 credits in Sciences including Mathematics, English and Physics