This comprehensive course package is designed to provide participants with a richly-rewarding career in the air transport industry. Participants are groomed by a team of seasoned instructors to develop necessary skills and proficiency required.
- Airport Communications Systems
- Navigation Aids Principles and Concepts
- Navigation Aids Laboratory
- Surveillance Principles and Concepts
- Radar Systems Data Processing
- Radar System Laboratory
- Airport Electrical Power Systems
- Power System Laboratory
- Computer and Digital Techniques
- Microcomputer Principles
WASC/GCE with minimum of five (5) credits including physics, mathematics and English language.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Air Traffic Safety Officers, Airport Maintenance Personnel, NAF