At the end of the training, the participants will be able to describe and demonstrate knowledge on airport telephony and billing procedures that are carried out in airport operations.
- RADIO TELEPHONY PRACTICAL
- INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION
- FUNDAMENTALS OF SUPERVISION
- RADIO TELEPHONY PROCEDURES
- COMPUTER APPRECIATION AND APPLICATION
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Staff sponsored by NAMA, FAAN, Aircraft Operating Agencies and other Government organisations involved in Air Traffic Services related activities