To develop entry, intermediate and senior level Aviation staff on general Aviation Management. To administer, manage and coordinate in order to function effectively at entry, intermediate or senior refresher level in an Aviation Organization.
- Aircraft Engineering Technology
- Aviation Charges
- Airport Planning and Operations
- Statistics and forecasting
- Transport Administration and Management
- Basic Aviation Law
- Overview of Civil Aviation
- International Passenger Operations
- Transport Policy
- Cost analysis of Airline Operations
- Air Transport Economics
- Flight Planning and Dispatch
- Aircraft route designation
- Airline Marketing
- Aviation Security
- Ticketing and Fares
- Air Transport Economic Reforms
Who Should Attend?
Entry level, intermediate and senior level Aviation professionals who are responsible for the day today running aspects of an Aviation Organization.
In line with Organizational prerequisites.