The aim of the course is to train Cabin Crew to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate on commercial air transportation and to obtain the Cabin Crew Licence with type rating on at least one aircraft.
- Aviation Indoctrination Regulations
- Aviation Terminologies and Acronyms
- Theory of flight, Aerodynamics, Phases of flight
- Major Aircraft components
- Critical surfaces
- Weight and Balance
- Physiology of Flight
- ABC World Guide/World Time Zones
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Possession of Cabin Crew Basic Certificate.