To equip career professionals with knowledge in Airline management, Airline flight operations, Airline ground operations, Airport management, Airport planning, Aviation consultancy, Air services, Aviation charter, Aviation regulatory and safety proceedures, Aviation regulatory organisations.
- Air transport management and standardization
- Aviation professional practice
- Airport operations and management
- Logistic support in aviation
- Financial management and accounting
- Air transport economics
- Global information technology management
- Strategic marketing management in aviation
- Seminar for trends and current problems in air transport.
- Operational research
- Field study/OJT
- Research methods
- Project/research thesis
- Aviation safety and security
- Human resource management
- Safety management systems
- Air traffic management (ATM)
- Aviation accident investigation
- Aviation maintenance management
- Multi-modal transport
- Regulatory policy, insurance and air law
Who Should Attend?
Graduates and career Aviation professionals that are responsible for the running of an Aviation parastatals /Institution or Airline. Also those that are interested in a post graduate qualification with an eye for building up a career in Aviation.
A first degree from a reputable university or higher Institution and or an NCAT Diploma with 3 years post qualification experience on the field.