This comprehensive course package is designed to provide participants with a richly-rewarding career in the air transport industry. Participants are groomed by a team of seasoned instructors to develop necessary skills and proficiency required.
- Unix Command Line
- Process Text Streams Using Text Processing Filters
- Perform Basic File Management
- Use Unix Streams, Pipes and Redirects
- Regular Expressions
- Job Control
- Modify Process Execution Priorities
- Advanced Shell Usage
- File system Concepts
- Manage File Ownership
- Control File system Mounting and Unmounting
- Maintain the Integrity of File systems
- Tune the User Environment and System Environment Variables
- Configure and Use System Log Files
- Automate and Schedule System Administration Tasks
Engineering/Technical/IT qualifications Computer literacy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
ASTES Personnel and ICT Personnel