This comprehensive course package is designed to provide participants with a richly-rewarding career in the air transport industry. Participants are groomed by a team of seasoned instructors to develop necessary skills and proficiency required to enable them obtain Post Graduate Diploma in Air Traffic Safety Electronics.
- Research Methods
- Aviation Professional Practice
- Safety Electronics Mathematics
- Airport Electrical Power Systems
- Instrumentation and Control Systems
- Microprocessors and Embedded Systems
- Principles of Safety Management Systems and Human Factors
- Air Transport Infrastructure and Maintenance
- Radio Navigation Aids
- Surveillance Radar
- Airport Communication Systems
WASC/GCE with minimum of five (5) credits including physics, mathematics and English language.