To develop entry and intermediate level Aviation professionals and to equip them on how to effectively handle and coordinate passengers and customers within and around Aviation facilities.
- Basic principles of economics
- Overview of the aviation industry
- Air transportation economics
- Air cargo economics
- Competition in aviation
- Air transport value chain, economic regulation
- Air transport pricing
- Assignment briefing
- Air transport economic impacts
Who Should Attend?
Entry and intermediate level Aviation professionals who are responsible for the day today running aspects of an Aviation Organization.