To develop entry and intermediate level Aviation professionals and to equip them on how to effectively handle and coordinate passengers and customers within and around Aviation facilities.
- Modern Office: An Overview
- Modern Office Management and Its Functions
- Office Organization
- Delegation and Decentralization of Authority
- Office Systems and Routines
- Office, Accommodation, Layout and Environment
- Office Supervision; Records Management and Filing
- Indexing; Modern Office Furniture
- Modern Office Machines and Equipment
- Form Design, Management & Control
- Office Correspondence and Mail
- Office Manuals
- Office Stationery, Supplies and Control
- Work Measurement, Standards, and Standardisation
- Personnel Management
- Statistical Data
- Production and Office Cost Control
- Office Reports
- Data Processing and Modern Information Technology
Who Should Attend?
Entry and intermediate level Aviation professionals who are responsible for the day today running aspects of an Aviation Organisation. Secretaries, Personal assistants, personnel managers and general office staff who are responsible the management of modern Aviation and organisational offices.
In line with Organisational prerequisites