To provide participants with necessary skills and experience through theoretical, practical and on-the-job training on the principle of TB-9 line inspection.
- DC Theory
- AC Theory
- Fixed and Rotary Wing Aerodynamics
- Cable Technology and Fibre Optics
- Signal Processing Devices
- Circuit Protection and Controls
- Automatic Flight Control System
- Autopilot Shop
- On-the-job Training
Who Should Attend?
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Candidate must possess Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence (Electrics and Instruments)
Aircraft Maintenance Technician with Intermediate Technician Certificate