Policy The college values and celebrates the diversity of its faculty, staff and student body, and works to create an inclusive and welcoming campus environment that supports all members of the community, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or background, including members that are physically challenged.
The DEI Goals
1. Increase enrolment rate for female students.
2. Assist female students to obtain scholarships.
3. Include women in the industry advisory board.
4. Assist the less-privileged and physically challenged students to obtain scholarships.
5. Create a DE&I responsible officer in the college.