NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA
PMB 1031, Zaria Aerodrome
INVITATION TO TENDER
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 (as amended) the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria has appropriated funds in its 2020 FGN Budget and wishes to apply part of it for the procurement of Works, Goods and Services. The College therefore invites interested competent, reputable and qualified contractors to tender for the under listed contracts.
|Lot NCAT 1||Project Title|
|Lot NCAT W1||Provision of Security Gadgets and Furnishing of Security Post|
|Lot NCAT W2||Renovation of Students Hostel – Lot 1 (Executive Students Hostel)|
|Lot NCAT W3||Supply and Installation of CCTV in Site I & II|
|Lot NCAT W4||Construction of Security Station at Site II|
|Lot NCAT W5||Construction of AVSEC Laboratory Block|
- SCOPE OF GOOD/WORKS:
Lot NCAT W1: To supply and install security gadgets and furnish the security posts in the
Lot NCAT W2: To renovate, remodel and furnish existing Executive Student Hostel in NCAT Zaria.
Lot NCAT W3: To supply and install CCTV cameras in site I & II of the College.
Lot NCAT W4: To construct and furnish a security station at site II of the College.
Lot NCAT W5: To construct and furnish AVSEC laboratory block.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Interested companies should submit two (2) bound technical and financial bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7 (or CAC 1.1);
- Evidence of Company’s Tax
Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December,
2020 with minimum average turnover of
N36 million for Lot NCAT W1, N250million for Lot NCAT W2, N228 million for Lot NCAT W3, N111 million for Lot NCAT W4 and N299 million for Lot NCAT W5.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- that none of the Company’s Directors has ever been convicted in any country;
- that the company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings;
- that the company will comply with Executive Order No. 003 on support for Local Content;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2017, 2018,2019;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, SURCON, (where applicable);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorization as representatives of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Contractors are
to pay a non-refundable tender fee of
N10,000.00 per Lot to the NCAT TSA
NAIRA Account through the Remita Gateway at any commercial bank as
pre-requisite for collection of Standard Bidding Documents. The Standard
Bidding Documents will be collected from the Procurement Office, NCAT, Zaria
Aerodrome, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired in two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with soft copy of Financial Bid in MS Excel and packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “TECHNICAL BID FOR LOT…..” or “FINANCIAL BID FOR LOT…..” with the name of the bidder on each envelope. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the project, the Lot number and the name of the bidder. The reverse side should be addressed to the Rector NCAT, Zaria and dropped in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Office on or before 12:00 noon, on Wednesday 30th September,2020.
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, on Wednesday 30th September, 2020 at the ATS/COM School lecture theater. Bidders would not attend the bid opening but the bid opening will be covered on Virtual Zoom Application and the meeting I.D and Password will be communicated to the bidders.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the Procurement Office as NCAT will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Secretary, NCAT Tenders Board, Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria Aerodrome, P.M.B 1031, Zaria, Kaduna State, on Email: email@example.com
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than One (1) Lot.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders;
- Bidders are excused from the bid opening, which will be attended by officials of private sector professional organisation and CSOs in the areas of anti-corruption/transparency. The event will be fully captured on video and can be provided to bidders on request;
- Standard Bidding Documents can also be collected in Soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services)
- Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bids opening, while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened
- The NCAT is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- All submissions must be properly sealed and labeled as indicated in item V: SUBMISSION OF “TECHNICAL BID FOR LOT…..” AND “FINANCIAL BID FOR LOT…..”as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Tenders can only be submitted within working hours (9.00am – 4.00pm) on working days (Monday to Friday)
NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA