NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA
PMB 1031, Zaria Aerodrome
INVITATION TO TENDER
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 (as amended) the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria has appropriated funds in its 2019 FGN Budget and wishes to apply part of it for the procurement of Works, Goods and Services. The College therefore invites interested competent, reputable and qualified contractors to tender for the under listed contracts.
|Lot NCAT||Project Title|
|Lot NCAT W4||Completion of Upgrade of 33/11 KVA Sub-Station and Construction of Electrical Control Room|
|Lot NCAT W5||Renovation of Students Hostel – Lot 1 (Executive Students Hostel)|
- SCOPE OF WORKS:
Lot NCAT W4: To complete the upgrade of the existing 33/11 KVA Sub-Station and
Construction of Electrical Control Room of the College.
Lot NCAT W5: To renovate, remodel and furnish the existing Executive Students Hostel of the
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested companies should submit two (2) bound technical and financial bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019with minimum average turnover of N80million for Lot NCAT W4 and N150 million for Lot NCAT W5
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/ 2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- that none of the Company’s Directors has ever been convicted in any country;
- that the company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings;
- that the Company will comply with Executive Order No. 003 on support for Local Content;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, SURCON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Contractors are to pay a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per Lot to the NCAT TSA NAIRA Account through the Remita Gateway at any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria as pre-requisite for collection of Standard Bidding Documents. The Standard Bidding Documents will be collected by hand from the Procurement Office, NCAT, Zaria Aerodrome, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired intwo (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel formatand packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “TECHNICAL BID FOR LOT…..” or “FINANCIAL BID FOR LOT…..” with the name of the bidder on each envelope. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the project, the Lot number and the name of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Office on or before 12:oonoon, on Tuesday, 3rd December, 2019.
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:oo noon, on Tuesday, 3rd December, 2019,at the ATS/COM School lecture theater in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the Procurement Office as NCAT will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Secretary, NCAT Tenders Board, Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria Aerodrome, P.M.B 1031, Zaria, Kaduna State, on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signedby an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than One (1) Lot.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders;
- Only the pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened
- Tenders can only be submitted within working hours (8.00am – 4.00pm) on working days (Mondays to Fridays);
- All submissions must be properly sealed and labelled as indicated in item V: SUBMISSION OF “TECHNICAL BID FOR LOT…..” AND “FINANCIAL BID FOR LOT…..”as failure to do so will lead to disqualification
- The NCAT is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA