NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA
PMB 1031, Zaria Aerodrome
INVITATION TO TENDER
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 (as amended) the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria has appropriated funds in its 2019 FGN Budget and wishes to apply part of it for the procurement of Works, Goods and Services. The College therefore invites interested competent, reputable and qualified contractors to tender for the under listed contracts.
|Lot No.||Project Title|
|Lot NCAT W1||Construction of Underground and Overhead Water Storage Tank and Re-piping of College Water Network|
|Lot NCAT W2||Construction of Water Treatment Plant Building|
|Lot NCAT W3||Construction/Rehabilitation of College Road Networks(Phase II)|
- SCOPE OF WORKS:
Lot NCAT W1: To Construct Underground and Overhead Water Storage Tank and Re-piping of College Water Network.
Lot NCAT W2:To Construct Water Treatment Plant Building.
Lot NCAT W3: To construct and rehabilitate the College Road Network.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Interested companies should submit two (2) bound technical and financial bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019;with minimum average turnover of N75million for Lot NCAT W1;N50 million for Lot NCAT W2; and N50 million for Lot NCAT W3.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/ 2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- that none of the Company’s Directors has ever been convicted in any country;
- that the company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings;
- that the company will comply with Executive Order No. 003 on support for Local Content;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, SURCON;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Contractors are to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot to the NCAT TSA NAIRA Account through the Remita Gateway at any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria as pre-requisite for collection of Standard Bidding Documents. The Standard Bidding Documents will be collected by hand from the Procurement Office, NCAT, Zaria Aerodrome, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired intwo (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with soft copyand packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “TECHNICAL BID” or “FINANCIAL BID” Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the project, the Lot number and the name of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Office on or before 12 noon, on Tuesday, 5th November, 2019
- OPENING OF BIDS
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at
12.00 noon, on Tuesday, 5th November, 2019 at the ATS/COM School lecture theater in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the Procurement Office as NCAT will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Secretary, NCAT Tenders Board,Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria Aerodrome, P.M.B 1031, Zaria, Kaduna State, on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signedby an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than One (1) Lot.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders;
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened
- The NCAT is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- All Technical and Financial documents must be submitted in both soft and two (2) hard copies as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- All submissions must be properly sealed and labeled as indicated in item V: SUBMISSION OF “TECHNICAL BID FOR LOT…..” AND “FINANCIAL BID FOR LOT…..”as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Tenders can only be submitted within working hours. (8.00am – 4.00pm) on working days (Monday to Friday)
NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA