NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY
P.M.B 1031, Zaria Aerodrome
Zaria, Kaduna State
NOTIFICATION TO SHORLISTED FIRMS FOR ISSUANCE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RfP)
Further to the invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) for consultancy services earlier published in the Punch, Daily Trust Newspapers, College’s website and Federal Tenders Journal of Monday 23rd September, 2019, the College wishes to invite the following shortlisted firms to collect Request for Proposal (RfP) at the College.
(A)Shortlisted Firms for Provision of Catering Services
- MEDHAL NIGERIA LIMITED
- MARLIMA CATERING SERVICES LTD.
(B)Shortlisted Firms for Consultancy services for Development and
Implementation of an online ICAO Training Package (ITP) and Administration via Learning Management System.
- PROEDICE LIMITED
- PHILIPS OUTSOURCING SERVICES NIG. LTD.
- COLLECTION OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RfP):
Shortlisted Consultants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 to the NCAT TSA NAIRA Account through the Remita Gateway at any commercial bank as pre-requisite for collection of the Request for Proposal (RfP) document which is obtainable at the Procurement office of the College from Monday 21stOctober, 2019 to Wednesday, 20thNovember, 2019 between the hours of 8.00am to 4pm daily.
- SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS:
The Proposal documents must be separated by dividers and submitted in two (2) hard copies (one original and one copy) each of the technical and financial proposal with soft copy and packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL FOR LOT…..” and “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL FOR LOT…..” with the name of the service provider on each envelope. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with the title of the consultancyservice to reach the undersigned on or before 12:00 noon on Wednesday 20th November, 2019 at the address shown below:
NCAT Tenders Board,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology,
P.M.B 1031, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Please, ensure that you sign the Proposal Submission Register at the Procurement Unit upon submission of the proposal.
- OPENING OF PROPOSAL DOCUMENTS:
The proposals shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday 20th November, 2019 in the ATS/COM School lecture theater in the presence of firms or their representative who choose to attend.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- The proposal (Technical & Financial) must be in English Language and signed by a duly authorized official of the consulting firm;
- Proposals submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All documents submitted will be subjected to verification from the relevant agencies.
- All documents must be submitted in one (1)soft copyand two (2) hard copies as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- All submissions must be properly addressed andlabeled as indicated in item II: “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL FOR LOT…..” AND “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL FOR LOT…..”as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Proposals can only be submitted within working days (Mon-Fri) and working hours. (8.00am – 4.00pm).
- The NCAT reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria