NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA
PMB 1031, Zaria Aerodrome
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 (as amended) the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria has appropriated funds in its 2019 IGR Budget and wishes to invite interested, competent, reputable and qualified service providers to submit Expression of Interest (EoI) for provision of the under-listed services.
|Lot NCAT S1||Provision of Catering Services at Cafeteria No. 1(Lot 1)|
|Lot NCAT S2||Provision of Catering Services at Cafeteria No. 2 (Lot 2)|
|LOT NCAT S3||Consultancy Services for Development andImplementation of an online ICAO Training Package (ITP) and Administration via Learning Management System.|
- SCOPE OF SERVICE:
Lot NCAT S1 &S2:
- Procurement of food stuffs, cooking gas and preparation of quality meals.
- Maintenance of kitchen equipment, furniture and fittings at the cafeteria.
- Serving of three (3) meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with Water plus Snacks (based on an agreed menu)
- Other catering services as may be required from time to time.
Lot NCAT S3
- Develop ATSEP Basic ITP E-Learning prototype
- Develop ATSEP Basic ITP Storyboard of prototype
- Production and deployment of developed E-Learning course via a learning Management System (LMS)
- Implement a skills transfer programme during and after the life cycle of the development of E-Learning Course
- Provide post deployment technical support.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested firms should submit two (2) bound EoI documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7
- Evidence of Firm’s currentTax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/ 2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with Professional Bodies (where applicable);
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- that none of the Company’s Directors has ever been convicted in any country;
- that the company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings;
- that the company will comply with Executive Order No. 003 on support for Local Content;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to provide the serviceby submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the service, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications:
- Association of Master Bakers and Caterers of Nigeria for Lot NCAT S1 and Lot NCAT S2
- Certificates in user interface design, Digital E-Learning design, Instructional design, Graphics design, Visual Communication design, Learning management System Administration for Lot NCAT S3.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar services done within the last five (5) years in;
- similar institution/ organization or restaurants for Lot NCAT S1 and Lot NCAT S2 . Attach copies of letters of awards and completion certificates
- Development and deployment of LMS-Based E-Learning Solutions applicable for Lot NCAT S3. Attach copies of letters of awards and completion certificates.
- Evidence of ownership of catering equipment and resources required to be deployed for the services. Please provide list of catering equipment available. (applicable to Lot NCAT S1 and S2)
- Evidence of registration and current renewal with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria expiring 31st December, 2019 (applicable to Lot NCAT S3.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST:
The Expression of Interest documents must be separated by dividers and submitted in two (2) hard copies (one original and one copy) and one (1) soft copy in sealed envelope and marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR LOT NCAT ….” at the top left hand corner of each envelope with the company name indicated at the back of each envelope to reach the undersigned on or before 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 at the address shown below;
Parastatal Tenders Board,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology,
P.M.B 1031, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
- OPENING OF EOI DOCUMENTS:
The EOI shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 in the ATS/COM School lecture theatre in the presence of firms or their representative who choose to attend. Please, ensure that you sign the EoI Submission Register at the Procurement Unit.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- EoI must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the service provider;
- EoI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All documents submitted will be subjected to verification from the relevant agencies.
- All documents must be submitted in both soft and two (2) hard copies as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Firms should not submit EoIfor more than one (1) Lot.
- All submissions must be properly addressed andlabeled as indicated in item IV: SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR LOT NCAT…..as failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Only short-listed companies will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposal (RfP).
- Expression of Interest (EoI) can only be submitted within working hours. (8.00am – 4.00pm) on working days (Monday to Friday).
- The NCAT is not bound to shortlist any service provider and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY, ZARIA