To provide participant with necessary skills and experience through theoretical, practical and on-the-job training, launching them into a rewarding and exciting career in aircraft maintenance. The course satisfies the requirements for issuance of an ICAO Diploma and qualifies participants to obtain an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence ( Airframe & Powerplant) issued by the Nigerian CAA. The course is approved by the Nigerian CAA.
- Aircraft Hardware, Materials & Processes
- Basic Aerodynamics& Weight & Balance
- Aviation Legislation & Organization of Civil Aviation
- Aircraft Landing Gear
- Aircraft Structure
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
- Aircraft Fuel System
- Fire Warning Protection & Control System
- Environmental & Air-conditioning System
- Aircraft Piston Engine
- Aircraft Propellers
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Electronic Fundamentals
- Aircraft Electrical Systems
- Aircraft Instrument Systems
- On-the-Job Training
Who Should Attend?
University or polytechnic graduates qualify for the programme
Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.