To develop senior level Aviation staff on general Aviation Management. To administer, manage and coordinate in order to function effectively at senior and refresher level in an Aviation Organisation.
- Air Law
- ICAO SARPS and Annexes
- Fleet Planning and Scheduling
- Airspace Surveillance
- Maintenance Management
- Role of ICAO in Aviation Security
- Flight Dispatch
- Market Research in Air Transport
- Navigational Aids at Aerodrome
- Human Factors in Aviation
- Role of IATA in Aviation Security
- Control of Airspace
- Principles of Airline Management
- Safety Management Systems
- Future Systems
- AVSEC Crises Management.
Who Should Attend?
Intermediate and senior level Aviation professionals who are responsible for the day today running aspects of an Aviation Organisation.
Participants must attend the compulsory Basic Aviation Planning and Operations and Management Course (BAPOM) and the Advance Aviation Planning and Operations and Management Course (AAPOM) before undertaking this Training.